UNRELEASED MUSik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily fire that no one's heard.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

******HOW TO DOWNLOAD MUSIC.******

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snax
Admin
Admin
Snax

Rep : 0

******HOW TO DOWNLOAD MUSIC.****** Empty
PostSubject: ******HOW TO DOWNLOAD MUSIC.******   ******HOW TO DOWNLOAD MUSIC.****** EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:28 am

WHEN YOU FIRST ARRIVE TO THE SITE, YOU MAY BE SEEING THIS PAGE. THIS IS KNOWN AS THE SITE PORTAL.NOW YOU MAYBE WONDERING "WHERE IS THE MUSIC?" FIRST YOU HAVE TO SIGN UP(CLICK REGISTER ON THE TOP) WITH AN EMAIL ADDRESS SO YOU CAN UNLOCK ALL WHAT OUR SITE HAS TO OFFER. AFTER THAT, IT MAY BE CONFUSING BUT TO GET TO THE MUSIC, CLICK THE "HOME" BUTTON AT THE TOP AND IT'LL BRING YOU TO THE MUSIC SECTION WHERE YOU CAN THEN CHOOSE BETWEEN OUR 2 FAVORITES GENRES: HIP-HOP/RAP AND R&B. THEN YOU MAY BROWSE THROUGH WHAT WE HAVE AND WHEN YOU FIND A SONG THAT YOU LIKE, CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL BRING YOU TO ANOTHER PAGE WITHA LINK, CLICK THE LINK AND THATS IT!! THANK YOU! AND PLEASE SUPPORT US!

P.S DEPENDING ON THE NUMBER OF REQUEST, WE MAY OPEN MORE GENRES OF MUSIC SUCH AS REGGAE,UNDERGROUND HIP-HOP/RAP, AND ALTERNATIVE MUSIC. ALL UNRELEASED OF COURSE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://unreleasedmusik.forumotion.com
iSTONED808
Artist
Artist
iSTONED808

PostSubject: Re: ******HOW TO DOWNLOAD MUSIC.******   ******HOW TO DOWNLOAD MUSIC.****** EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 3:53 am

Make REGGAE your top priority P.S. bounce boooiiiinnnngg
Back to top Go down
Snax
Admin
Admin
Snax

PostSubject: Re: ******HOW TO DOWNLOAD MUSIC.******   ******HOW TO DOWNLOAD MUSIC.****** EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:41 am

iSTONED808 wrote:
Make REGGAE your top priority P.S. bounce boooiiiinnnngg
I've been getting a lot of requests for a reggae section and I just might put it up. Be sure to check back in about a week or so and it should be there. Right now, that's my main focus. I just don't know if people will be helping me to post music because it's hard to control the already 2 sections I have, and to add another section with individual contribution would be exhausting but I'll see what I can do. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://unreleasedmusik.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1