UNRELEASED MUSik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily fire that no one's heard.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fakes: first their friends with you, then they switch up and act brand new

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
missebaby
Supporter
Supporter
missebaby

Rep : 1

Fakes: first their friends with you, then they switch up and act brand new Empty
PostSubject: Fakes: first their friends with you, then they switch up and act brand new   Fakes: first their friends with you, then they switch up and act brand new EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:58 pm

I get that a lot.. Question

haha it's like I give a fxck, but that's just how they roll.. so not my thing.. thought i post some shxt on it..

I know who my realest are.. apart from my sisters and family themselves.
can't really trust no mother fxcker on the internet..

why??
1) they go from stealing your pictures, to...
2) being hela coo wit you til' not liking you FOR NO APPARENT REASON LMAO

I love music.. it plays a divine role in my life.. to scratch out all the negativity from these kind of people. cheers

When it comes to chat site.. my guards are up to it's strongest.. YOU CAN'T TRUST NOBODY! lol.. but I'm nice enough to just say hi back.. but that still doesn't change the bxtch you came out to be.. i might be a bxtch tho.. a good bxtch.. a real bxtch THAT IS..
hahaha

WELL,, ILL KEEP POSTING Smile TATA FOR NOW
Back to top Go down
Snax
Admin
Admin
Snax

Rep : 0

Fakes: first their friends with you, then they switch up and act brand new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fakes: first their friends with you, then they switch up and act brand new   Fakes: first their friends with you, then they switch up and act brand new EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:01 pm

missebaby wrote:
I get that a lot.. Question

haha it's like I give a fxck, but that's just how they roll.. so not my thing.. thought i post some shxt on it..

I know who my realest are.. apart from my sisters and family themselves.
can't really trust no mother fxcker on the internet..

why??
1) they go from stealing your pictures, to...
2) being hela coo wit you til' not liking you FOR NO APPARENT REASON LMAO

I love music.. it plays a divine role in my life.. to scratch out all the negativity from these kind of people. cheers

When it comes to chat site.. my guards are up to it's strongest.. YOU CAN'T TRUST NOBODY! lol.. but I'm nice enough to just say hi back.. but that still doesn't change the bxtch you came out to be.. i might be a bxtch tho.. a good bxtch.. a real bxtch THAT IS..
hahaha

WELL,, ILL KEEP POSTING Smile TATA FOR NOW

My nxgette, this goes in the "Introduction" section. I'll move it for ya. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://unreleasedmusik.forumotion.com
missebaby
Supporter
Supporter
missebaby

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Fakes: first their friends with you, then they switch up and act brand new   Fakes: first their friends with you, then they switch up and act brand new EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:44 am

OMG.. DID I REALLY FORGET TO DO THAT?

MY NXGGAH YOUR SITE IS SO CONFUSING, BUT IM GETTIN A HANG OF IT..

HAHAHAHAHAH
Back to top Go down
Snax
Admin
Admin
Snax

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Fakes: first their friends with you, then they switch up and act brand new   Fakes: first their friends with you, then they switch up and act brand new EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:50 am

missebaby wrote:
OMG.. DID I REALLY FORGET TO DO THAT?

MY NXGGAH YOUR SITE IS SO CONFUSING, BUT IM GETTIN A HANG OF IT..

HAHAHAHAHAH

Lol, don't worry. You'll be flyin' in no time Smile
Back to top Go down
https://unreleasedmusik.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fakes: first their friends with you, then they switch up and act brand new   Fakes: first their friends with you, then they switch up and act brand new Empty

Back to top Go down

Fakes: first their friends with you, then they switch up and act brand new
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNRELEASED MUSik :: Introduction :: Welcome!-
Jump to: