UNRELEASED MUSik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily fire that no one's heard.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*How this section works*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iSTONED808
Artist
Artist
iSTONED808

Rep : 0

*How this section works* Empty
PostSubject: *How this section works*   *How this section works* EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:42 am

Howzit hangn Unreleased Musik members.

Okay so you may be wondering what this section is. This section is made for members to give me and the GFX section an image to edit to your preferences for a URM signature or a myspace pic. All you have to do is upload an image to myspace, photobucket, etc. Then, come to this section and give me the link. If you wish to allow other members to see the before and after of the image just be sure to tell me so. Then give a brief, but detailed description on what you want done. I can do almost anything so tell me what is on your mind. For example I can place you next to a celebrity as long as you have the pic of them that you may have found on google, I can make it look cool through stars and spatters (and more), and I can put some cool text in there. And finally tell me how you want to receive the final product. You have the options of getting on here through the thread you started or though email, your choice.

Example
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Make the theme blue with some stars and maybe a moon. A tree would look nice in blue in the background. Put the word awesome in the upper right-hand corner.
Post on here.

A thank you would be appreciated lol!
Back to top Go down
Snax
Admin
Admin
Snax

Rep : 0

*How this section works* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *How this section works*   *How this section works* EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:06 am

*Stickied.
Back to top Go down
https://unreleasedmusik.forumotion.com

*How this section works*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNRELEASED MUSik :: GFX :: GFX Gallery-
Jump to: